Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Kerry, You Disappoint Me

I can't tell you how disappointed I was to read this. I voted for Kerry and, along with half the country, was extremely upset by his narrow miss.

However, after reading this article, I'm feeling somewhat betrayed. I'm really proud of Massachusetts, but I'm really sad about John Kerry.

Kerry, how can you be such a putz? You have totally destroyed the faith I had in you. I wanted you to win because you were better than GWB, because you were more open and able to grow with the country, rather than try to make it conform to your demands.

For heaven's sake, John! Even Ted Kennedy thinks it's a good idea!

You should be ashamed of yourself. Go to your room and think about what you've done.

Yay Massachusetts! Yay Ted Kennedy! (now there's something I didn't think I'd ever type.)
Boo, Kerry. Boo, Boo, Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home