Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Support in South America

I'm so glad to see that the movement towards equality isn't dying out. I was a little worried that it would fall to the back burner again.

And I think it did for a little bit, but I think it was a restorative pause and now things are going to start happening again.

I think this is fantastic! All around the world, people are coming around and making efforts to make it right! I especially like this particular statement:

"Gays deserve equal rights, not more rights or less rights. This is something that should be discussed objectively, without interference by the church's moral standard of marriage," he said in an interview in Taubate, a sleepy town of farming and industry about 80 miles northeast of Sao Paulo.

Equal Rights. That's what this is about.

That, and remembering that the Church does not run the State. Or, at least it didn't before Bush was running the State.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home