Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Good News, Bad News

First, the good news...

This article was really awesome.
I don't really think I can say anything better than this. This is great.


Now the bad news...

This article was really disappointing to read.

What a narrow-minded view the Republican senator has about what makes a family. I personally have a family of 5 people, which includes a son by a previous husband, a daughter by my current husband and a foster son that isn't related by blood. And none of us have ever been happier than we are now, together.


More bad news... very glad I'm not living in South Dakota right now...

Now that's some major infringement there. They're getting ready for future rights removal now. Must be a bunch of boyscouts over there.

~sigh~ very disheartening...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home